Have you ever tried a hair detox? If not, you should seriously consider it, as detoxing your scalp can help with hair growth, shine, texture improvement, and much more.
This DIY scalp detox treatment gets deep into the hair follicles to detoxify the scalp as well as the hair. A scalp detox will remove dirt, buildup, and pollutants that may have been lingering there for quite some time. All of those things can inhibit hair growth, make hair look dull and lackluster, and encourage bacteria and dandruff.
Give yourself this scalp detox treatment once a week to remove toxins, pollutants, dirt, and buildup, and get your hair back to its rightful, glorious state.
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Apply the treatment to dry, unwashed hair, and massage into scalp for 3-5 minutes.
- Massage in slow, circular motions.
- Massaging this treatment into the scalp not only removes toxins, but also gets the blood flowing which helps with a slew of hair problems including thin, breaking hair!
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes and rinse out.
- Shampoo and condition as normal.
- Repeat once a week for a month.
- After a month, cut back to twice a month to keep hair detoxed and healthy!
Benefits of DIY Scalp Detox Treatment:
- Exfoliates scalp to get rid of dead skin cells
- Encourages hair growth
- Removes dirt and buildup
- Prevents dandruff
- Adds shine and volume
- Prevents breakage and damage
- Smooths out frizziness
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.