I miss my mom. The reduction of your mom, however old you’re, changes your life forever. Your mom is the first and forever buddy. You never truly get over the loss, but you learn how to live with this. She’s never far from the thoughts, and she’s always in mind.
1. “When they have completed reading, Olivia’s mom gives her a kiss and says,’You know, you really wear me out. However, I love you anyhow.’ And Olivia provides her a kiss back and says,’I love you anyway too. ”’ –Ian Falconer at Olivia
2. “My mom is my origin, my base. She planted the seed that I base my life , and that’s the belief that the capability to attain starts on your thoughts.” –Michael Jordan
3. “It’s been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mother says some days are like this.” –Judith Viorst at Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Really Bad Day
4. “[Motherhood is] the greatest bet on the planet. It’s the glorious life force. It is enormous and frightening –it is an act of boundless optimism.” –Gilda Radner
5. “My mom… had an extremely deep internal spirituality that enabled her to rebuild her life. It is amazing that she had such a powerful sense of self and this kind of dedication to the future and such a powerful creative sense she could construct new worlds for himself and for us from this complete devastation in her life” –Caroline Kennedy
6. “Anything else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love isn’t.” –James Joyce
7. “My mom had a slender, small body, but a huge heart–a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.” –Mark Twain
8. “My mom was a writer, and she read . She read , Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when I was 6 and my brother was 8; I forgot .” –Stephen King
9. “Love as strong as your mother’s for you leaves its mark… to have been loved so deeply. . Will provide us some protection forever.” –J.K. Rowling
10. “My mom was the 1 constant in my entire life. While I consider my mother raising me when she had been 20, as well as working and paying for off the bills, and, you know, attempting to pursue your dreams, I presume is a feat that’s unmatched.” –Barack Obama
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.