Grandparents are here to teach us everything we need to know about life, love and happiness. Our parents are usually too busy at work which is why our grandparents were around most of the time.
Your grandma and grandpa love you in a different way. It’s a different type of pure love, and unlike your parents, they know how to act in every situation.
Parents aren’t always comfortable talking about the facts of life. Most of them skip this phase and let their kids figure things out on their own.
That’s when grandparents step in. We all loved the weekends at our grandma’s house. The food, the comfort, and all the fun stories. It was never boring. Every visit was full of laughter and wisdom. Our grandparents are our greatest protectors, and they are here to teach us things our parents forget about.
Every kid would say that grandparents are awesome and cool. Let’s not forget about the good food and the gifts. Grandma’s advice is the best you will ever get. Grandparents have seen a lot of things throughout their life, and that’s what makes them so wise. They have tried and seen things, and we, the grandkids, are here to soak up the good advice.
We give you 10 amazing quotes, and your grandparents will be happy to hear them:
- “We may not be rich and famous, but our grandchildren are priceless!”
- “Children are the rainbow of life. Grandchildren are the pot of gold.”
- “Being a grandparent is your reward for not killing your kids!”
- “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.”
- “Blessed are those who spoil and snuggle, hug and hope, praise and pamper, laugh and listen. For they shall be called GRANDPARENTS!”
- “You know you’re a grandparent when you experience great pleasure buying your grandchildren unbelievably loud toys that come in a gazillion pieces for Christmas.”
- “Just when I thought I was too old to fall in love again, I became a grandparent.”
- “Grandparents are there to help the child get into mischief they haven’t thought of yet.”
- “Grandparents are parents, but with more sleep, fewer rules, and an endless supply of cookies!”
- “Grandparents are like stars: You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there!”
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.