Super chocolate mug cake
Makes 1 large mug cake
- 1 scoop protein powder, or Very Vanilla or Very Berry Super Scoop
- 1 heaped Tbsp whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp cocoa
- ½ tsp stevia or 2-3 Tbsp coconut sugar or xylitol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk, or milk of your choice
- Optional toppings: coconut yoghurt, fresh or frozen berries, sliced banana or melted nut butter
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix together with a fork
- Place the bowl in the centre of the microwave and bake for 2 minutes, stopping to check the texture every 30 to 45 seconds.
- Add the optional toppings if using them, and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.